Thursday, December 6, 2007

I need black belt in new technology!

Surfing the web2.3 (old style geek slang) is a lot like my real surfing experience. Getting dumped, board rash and sunburn. High expectations and very little actual forward movement in graceful fashion.

Suddenly, I need to coordinate (and have accounts in) Facebook, Google, Picasa, You Tube, My Space and whatever happened to Wayne's whatever... I'm sure there are more... I keep signing up for things and losing the details. although, i used to have my own website for a while which i can now bury.

Now, I'm just going to get very confused for a while and annoy all my friends with redundant multiplicities. Except that most of my so called friends are luddites with personal policies against wasting time in virtual realities who will never ever read anything i say! or even look at the pictures :(

No comments: